Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. I’m a private individual. Can I join theCarAuction.eu?
No, theCarAuction.eu is a business-to-business remarketing company. Only professional car dealers can join theCarAuction.eu. If you are interested in a car you see on our auction page, ask the dealer of your choice to bid on it or acquire the car for you. If your dealer is not yet registered with theCarAuction.eu, he or she will have to first become a participant. Registration is free. Buyer fees and transport costs are incurred on each transaction.
- Who can sell cars through theCarAuction.eu?
We sell for lease companies, fleet owners (companies with car fleets), financing institutions, bankruptcy receivers, wholesalers, dealers, dealer groups, car companies, traders, governmental institutions and insurers.
- Who can buy cars through theCarAuction.eu?
Any officially registered car company/dealer (RDW-approved) with a Chamber of
Commerce number can become a participant and conduct transactions.
- I have lost my login information. What should I do?
Click the login button (at the top left of the login page) and then click on the link “Forgot user name and/or password.” If you have any questions, call us at +31 (0)416-320011.
- I have a question about payment, invoicing, transport or clearance. What e-mail address should I use?
- I am not seeing any logos or photos. Why not?
Usually, this is due to one of the following reasons:
- your computer or browser settings
- your firewall
- your spam filter
- your network's spam filter or firewall. If this is the case, try registering our site as safe
- What are the system requirements for using theCarAuction.eu?
Internet Explorer (version 6 or higher) or Firefox (version 2 or higher).
Additionally, you will need Adobe Flash Player (version 8 or higher) and Adobe Reader (version 7 or higher).
- The auction I'm trying to look at does not appear, or the frame keeps displaying "loading auction." What should I do?
Make sure that www.theCarAuction.eu and fms.autoveiling.nl are designated as safe sites in your PC's and your network's firewall.
Make sure you have Adobe Flash Player version 8 or higher installed.